Introducing PU Heat Transfer Film Philippines
Introducing i-Tech PU Heat Transfer Film. One of the best brand of heat transfer film in the Philippines. It is made of high-quality materials, flexible polyurethane based materials, 90 microns that give a soft touch and matte finish surface. Eco-friendly, water repellent, rubberized, durable, easy to cut and weed, soft hand touch and bond firmly in the garment that will last for a long time for its consistency. Recommended on decorating cotton t-shirts, nylon jackets, polyester, performance wear, sportswear.
Heat Transfer Film is the new generation and most highly demand transfer material for clothing line apparel. It has a distinctive texture and be use with cutter plotter to cut your design and heat press machine to transfer on your fabric. PU heat transfer vinyl is famous around the world nowadays as new vinyl transfers. This printing process can be used to print a broad range of garments including t-shirts, sportswear, jersey, polos, jackets and more.
HOW TO USE:
- Cut your media in reverse order using a cutting plotter.
- Weed the excess or the unneeded part of media.
- Place your design onto target materials like a shirt.
- Set Heat Press Machine with the temperature of 150°C – 160°C.
- Press it for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Remove the backing film when it is done.