Introducing Silhouette Curio. It is a machine that suited to all DIYers. It includes Silhouette Studio software to design your project, and it was compatible with PC or Mac. A Curio is a perfect machine that has the capability to make your imagination come true. Curio is the only tool that can unlock stippling, etching, debossing, embossing and dual carriage features in the powerful Silhouette Studio® design software.
What Can You Make with Silhouette Curio?
- Create beautifully etched metal
- Embellish foils and metals with unique stipple patterns
- Sketch intricate, multi-color designs
- Create one-of-a-kind stippled ink projects
- Cut custom designs out of paper, card stock, vellum, vinyl, fabric, stencil material and more
- Cut or sketch fonts already installed on your computer
- Add embossing or debossing textures to soft papers, vellum, and other materials
- Use unique materials as project surfaces such as woods, canvas, metals, and more
- Register and cut printed materials
What is in the box?
- Silhouette Curio Machine
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. base (includes extra platforms)
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. cutting mat
- 8.5 in. x 6 in. embossing mat
- Cutting blade
- Fine embossing tool
- Wide embossing tool
- AC adapter
- USB cord
- Silhouette Studio® Software CD